From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of David
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:37 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: installing jaws

Hello there;

Well, if the district is supplying you with upgrade, And your using your
personal computer at work, then I'd assume your already using a provided
copy, So, no you can just install jaws 13 when the program is officially
released.

I wouldn't uninstall earlier versions of jaws, if your gonna try the Beta
version.

It's always good to have a version to fall back on.