Re: Merge Utility - GONE!!!!!!

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Give me a break; that's why The Good Lord invented hard drives.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Aidan via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 6:35 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Aidan
Subject: Re: Merge Utility - GONE!!!!!!

I heard that yes, the only thing is that it should've been ready by now. But sound intresting.

On 05/11/2015, David Moore via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi guys,
When I was listening to the latest webinar about JAWS 17, Dan Clark
said something about that that they were replacing the merge utility
with something that would allow people to save all settings in the
cloud. So, I am not sure what they are thinking about, but it will be
totally different than the merge utility.