Re: Admin: Mail may still be delayed for some.

Rocky Kahn <rocky@...>

James,

Your opt-out unsubscribe process is not working. Instead, please send out
an email asking who would like to subscribe in future (opt-in), clear out
your subscriber database, and only add back in those who ask to be added.

I'm marking all these emails as spam but because incoming messages come from
many different users, even marking them as spam isn't working. Your
maillist is acting like a spambot and you're not recognizing the impact
you're having on others.

Rocky

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 11:10, James Homuth <james@...> wrote:

All,

After the emergency shuffle of yesterday/today, we're still experiencing
some DNS related issues with list subscribers. Those issues are beyond my
control, but are slowly resolving themselves. However, until they do
completely, mail may be delayed for some users. I'll appologise in advance,
but know I'm keeping an eye on it from here and will update when I know
more
about when we'll be back to normal.

James,
List Admin