Re: Using thunderbird with jfw 17

Robert Logue

My Thunderbird and Jaws tips.

View menu>toolbars:
Uncheck Mail Toolbar and Quick Filter Bar. They can get in the way.

Layout sub menu
Classic View checked
Wide View not checked
Vertical View not checked
Folder Pane checked
Folder Pane Columns not checked
Message Pane F8 not checked

NOTE: Message Pane is a preview. Pressing enter on a message in a list always opens it.

Tools>Options>Display>Advanced Tab
Open messages in:
An existing message window radio button checked
Reading
Close message window/tab on move or delete check box not checked
Note: Close message window/tab is optional. Try different settings if you wish.

HTH

Bob

----- On 10/12/2015 11:29 AM, Mark Furness via Jfw wrote:

Hi,
I just installed Mozilla Thunderbird 38 on my win 10 machine.

Does anybody have any tips for using it? For example, I can’t seem to get to my in box for the account I have configured to read mail..

Thanks!
Mark