From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Clark
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 10:43 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Dennis Clark
Subject: Re: using chrome

Hello Adrian,
You mentioned that you are using IE 11. One of our computers has IE 11, and
when I attempted to download a file, I couldn't figure out how to do it. A
screen popped up which asked if I wanted to open or save the file, but I
couldn't find a place to activate either of these options. There was a link
for more information and a close button. Are there some settings I need to
change?
Thanks Adrian, or anyone else with IE 11 experience.