From: "Adrian Spratt via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 9:01 AM
Subject: RE: using chrome

Dennis,

I downloaded google Chrome and tested
www.amc.com
which you mention. As you say, there's no link or edit field related to "sign in," and the JAWS cursor verbalizes only a graphic.

No question, Chrome works very fast and brings up a clean interface, but it isn't fully accessible, as previously claimed. IE11 will remain my default browser until someone demonstrates how to overcome these drawbacks or Google fixes them. I do recall that someone on this list explained why the JAWS cursor doesn't work well with Firefox, and I also recall there's a complicated fix, so the JAWS cursor problem may be a function of changing technology with which FS needs to catch up.

I had difficulty finding the right download link for my Windows 7, 64-bit machine. For anyone interested, here's the right link:
http://www.downloadx64.com/google-chrome-64-bit/

Now that I've installed Chrome, every time I open it, it tells me it isn't my default, but it moves on too fast for me even to locate a checkbox or other field in the event I one day do want it to be my default.