From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:28 AM
To: jfw
Subject: installing jaws

Hi,

I hesitated to post this question because some people here turn questions
into a drama fest but here goes.

I use my personal laptop here at work, the district always upgrades to the
latest versions of softwares etc when it is time. Jaws 13 is coming out
soon, so is it possible to install a district copy of jaws onto my personal
laptop? Will I have to remove the jaws versions I have before doing so? This
is assuming I can though. I ask that part because of the licencing aspect. I
hope to blue skies that made sense.