From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 8:33 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Tom Behler
Subject: RE: merge utility

I don't know how appropriate or beneficial this could be, but if someone on the list would be willing to craft a petition regarding this issue, we might be able to get enough signitures to make an impact.

Sometimes, I just scratch my head at these kinds of decisions.

I certainly will sign any such petition, if it is created.

I'm looking to upgrade to Jaws 17, possibly during the college teaching semester break, but that won't be for about 8 weeks for me at this point, and I sure would like to have the use of the merge utilities feature again.
I know there have been issues with it at times, but the convenience and ease of using it far outweighs any problems, in my opinion.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan