From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 7:32 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Subject: RE: merge utility

We shouldn't begrudge FS for aiming to make money. The profit motive is
often a driving force for improvement, and technological accessibility
wouldn't have come this far if developers hadn't been able to make enough to
pay staff, fund research, etc. We can just focus on mistakes FS makes, as we
would any other company, whether for- or not-for-profit. Any company in the
mainstream marketplace would know that this sort of cavalier attitude would
meet with public outcry. I hope anyone who feels as we do will ask FS to fix
this defect in an upcoming update to JAWS 17. Again, the email address is
support@freedomscientific.com