From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Soronel
Haetir via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2015 12:42 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: merge utility

Note that at least in the case of dictionary and script files you don't
actually have to start over, you just have to copy the files yourself. I
don't know if there are enough differences to actually make that not work
for .jcf files or not, I didn't try with those.

On 11/4/15, Adrian Spratt via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
I'm going to write to FS Tech Support and ask for this deficiency to
be fixed. I hope others will do the same so they realize how important
this is.
Can you imagine a popular commercial application forcing users to
start all over again with the settings they've created over the course
of years? Note that "merge" was misspelled in the subject line, which
I've corrected.