From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bissett, Tom
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 7:27 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Bissett, Tom
Subject: RE: murge utility

With all the new changes and settings and how they interact make it more
like trying to replace apples with oranges, oranges just don't work any more
and there is no reason to bring them forward. So for this version you need
to reconfigure. I am sure there will be a merge facility for moving from 17
to 18 because they will be more in sync.
Tom Bisset