Re: Google Chrome is totally accessible

Marshall Scott

How accessible is Chrome under Windows 7?
Thanks,
Marshall

On Nov 5, 2015, at 2:49 AM, David Moore via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi all.
I have been experimenting with Google Chrome Browser, and I have found that it is very accessible and easy to use. More than that, I can open the same web site in half the time as with IE or Firefox. It never crashes, and it is more stable than any other browser. It is the best browser when it comes to streaming videos and other media by far. The video never pauses for example. In IE, the same video pauses a few times for a few seconds. Also, Google Chrome is the easiest browser to use. Yes, I am not kidding. Simply press enter on the browser, and the home page opens. I have mine set to Google of course. Now, just press alt and the screen reader will say chrome button. If you press down arrow, every setting and menu you will ever need is in that one vertical column. The history, delete history, book marks, are all in that one vertical menu just by pressing the alt key on the home page. All navigation JAWS short cut keys work in Google Chrome. I have not found anything yet that is not
accessible. Also, every JAWS key command works in Chrome just like in IE. You can just press alt + D for the address bar for example. I will continue to play around with Google Chrome a little more, and I will be ready to do an Audio tutorial for you guys. You will not believe just how much better Google Chrome is over any other browser. You will hear it with your own ears when I send you the tutorial probably by Friday. I know some of you will use Chrome as your default browser. God bless and have a great night. Talk to all of you soon.