From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Aidan via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 6:04 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Aidan
Subject: Re: Merge Utility, Why It's Missing, Explained

I totally agree. Thanks for those who support me. I think for most of us its about time to move and talk with our wallits. I'm strongly considering to move over to supernova. They don't upgrade every year for the sake of meeting a stupid skedual, and therefore its cheaper to upgrade whenever it arrives. Only thing is they stil need to support some apps better before I can really make that switch.

On 05/11/2015, Curtis Delzer via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
I mean, talk about blowing smoke, that is . . . definitely.
That should always be a property of the new update, to make sure your
personalized settings are integrated, and just because something new
is so different, that only means that the developer must take care of
the customer base so that the differences can be handled by customized
settings which can be applied to the newer version. Talk about a crock
of double talk, "working on it," when if the plan had been to not
include a merge utility, that should have been in the stage of
development from the get go, not "we're working on it," now.
If a setting is so new, then double duh! some kind of utility to
upgrade and update settings should be employed, not thrown into the
discard.
Thinking with their lack of ideas, it seems to me. How about that,
"thinking with their lack of ideas."
That's like saying, when the guy snores next to you as you whack him
him to wake him up, "hey! hey!" "Wake up and go to sleep."
duh! and double duh! Pure and simple, someone just . . . screwed up,
and there is no denial that can make up for that.

At 08:01 PM 11/4/2015, you wrote:
Well, I'm sorry! FS telling us that they are "working on it" is just
not good enough!

Can you tell that I'm upset?

Jim H