Re: Merge Utility, Why It's Missing, Explained

Maria Campbell

One good thing, Eric D'amery on the other list knows how we feel, even if we can't vent there as we can here.

On 11/5/2015 12:08 AM, Curtis Delzer via Jfw wrote:
I mean, talk about blowing smoke, that is . . . definitely.
That should always be a property of the new update, to make sure your
personalized settings are integrated, and just because something new is
so different, that only means that the developer must take care of the
customer base so that the differences can be handled by customized
settings which can be applied to the newer version. Talk about a crock
of double talk, "working on it," when if the plan had been to not
include a merge utility, that should have been in the stage of
development from the get go, not "we're working on it," now.
If a setting is so new, then double duh! some kind of utility to upgrade
and update settings should be employed, not thrown into the discard.
Thinking with their lack of ideas, it seems to me. How about that,
"thinking with their lack of ideas."
That's like saying, when the guy snores next to you as you whack him him
to wake him up,
"hey! hey!" "Wake up and go to sleep."
duh! and double duh! Pure and simple, someone just . . . screwed up, and
there is no denial that can make up for that.

At 08:01 PM 11/4/2015, you wrote:
Well, I'm sorry! FS telling us that they are "working on it" is just not
good enough!

Can you tell that I'm upset?

Jim H