From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Aidan via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 6:21 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Aidan
Subject: Re: merge utility

Tom, a patition is a good thing but in this case I don't think it will
help. Fs is to in love with money and that is where the change must
come. I promis, if supernova get up to standard as they mostly are
then I will switch. I had enough. There were patitions for other buggs
they never fixed, and I did not here from those people ever that it
was fixed since then. I think ms and fs have some sort of an
agreement, that is why fs going strong and the reason why ms will
never improve narrator. They just give us bits and peaces to to try to
fool us and condition many blind people that ms is really caring about
accessibility. Now as far as jaws features goes, fs is doing the same
thing. If you look at the feature set they did in the last 2 or free
years, its becoming very clear, that only a few things are useful.
Flexable web look nice when you play with it, but really for the money
you pay it don't provide what most people would need. It just help you
to filter what you don't like on a sertin site, and if you visit that
site from another pc or with another screen reader, then you have to
learn the original layout anyway.

On 05/11/2015, Soronel Haetir via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Note that at least in the case of dictionary and script files you
don't actually have to start over, you just have to copy the files
yourself. I don't know if there are enough differences to actually
make that not work for .jcf files or not, I didn't try with those.

On 11/4/15, Adrian Spratt via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
I'm going to write to FS Tech Support and ask for this deficiency to be
fixed. I hope others will do the same so they realize how important this
is.
Can you imagine a popular commercial application forcing users to start
all
over again with the settings they've created over the course of years?
Note
that "merge" was misspelled in the subject line, which I've corrected.