From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kane Brolin
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, 5 November 2015 9:46 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Kane Brolin <kbrolin65@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Google Chrome is totally accessible

Debbie, what version of JAWS have you been using to get your positive
experience with Google Chrome? I had problems with some aspects of
this when I tried to use Chrome with JAWS 15, which is now a couple of
editions old.

Also, ladies and gentlemen, how do you feel about Google Docs and
Google Books? Are things getting more accessible to JAWS users on
these platforms?

I am much indebted to everyone who responds.

-Kane