From: Kane Brolin via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2015 5:45 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Kane Brolin
Subject: Re: Google Chrome is totally accessible

Debbie, what version of JAWS have you been using to get your positive
experience with Google Chrome? I had problems with some aspects of
this when I tried to use Chrome with JAWS 15, which is now a couple of
editions old.

Also, ladies and gentlemen, how do you feel about Google Docs and
Google Books? Are things getting more accessible to JAWS users on
these platforms?

I am much indebted to everyone who responds.

-Kane

Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451
Twitter: smarttalk7