From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of David Moore
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, 5 November 2015 8:50 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com>
Subject: Google Chrome is totally accessible

Hi all.
I have been experimenting with Google Chrome Browser, and I have found that
it is very accessible and easy to use. More than that, I can open the same
web site in half the time as with IE or Firefox. It never crashes, and it is
more stable than any other browser. It is the best browser when it comes to
streaming videos and other media by far. The video never pauses for example.
In IE, the same video pauses a few times for a few seconds. Also, Google
Chrome is the easiest browser to use. Yes, I am not kidding. Simply press
enter on the browser, and the home page opens. I have mine set to Google of
course. Now, just press alt and the screen reader will say chrome button. If
you press down arrow, every setting and menu you will ever need is in that
one vertical column. The history, delete history, book marks, are all in
that one vertical menu just by pressing the alt key on the home page. All
navigation JAWS short cut keys work in Google Chrome. I have not found
anything yet that is not accessible. Also, every JAWS key command works in
Chrome just like in IE. You can just press alt + D for the address bar for
example. I will continue to play around with Google Chrome a little more,
and I will be ready to do an Audio tutorial for you guys. You will not
believe just how much better Google Chrome is over any other browser. You
will hear it with your own ears when I send you the tutorial probably by
Friday. I know some of you will use Chrome as your default browser. God
bless and have a great night. Talk to all of you soon.