Re: Merge Utility, Why It's Missing, Explained

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Adrian,

Believe me, I would like to rollover & stick at least 1 of my 4 legs up 1 of
someone's ass at Freedom Scientific but, it seems like, most of the time
anyways, they don't give a rats ass about what we the consumer think & go on
their merry way! I do agree that if people complained in more volume it
might make more of an impact but, if these complaints fall upon deaf ears,
so to speak, complaining won't change anything either, just as it hasn't
changed crap like this in, forever, with FS. I can tell you 1 way of making
1 of the most important people within Fs, Eric Damry, aware of how you feel,
& that is to join another email list, Jaws-Users. Eric Damry is a member of
this list & is a somewhat frequent poster depending on the topic, to the
list. Here is the necessary link to join if interested.

To join:

jaws-users-list-join@jaws-users.com

Click on the link above, put subscribe in the subject line, leave the
message body empty, & send. You'll receive a confirmation email, reply to
it & you should be good to go.

It's not a real high traffic list.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers, next year anyways!