From: Adrian Spratt [mailto:Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 5:58 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: RE: merge utility

I'm going to write to FS Tech Support and ask for this deficiency to be
fixed. I hope others will do the same so they realize how important this is.
Can you imagine a popular commercial application forcing users to start all
over again with the settings they've created over the course of years? Note
that "merge" was misspelled in the subject line, which I've corrected.