From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mike B via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 9:36 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mike B
Subject: Merge Utility, Why It's Missing, Explained

Hi All,

There's no need to craft a petition or anything else. Below tells about the
Merge Utility & why it's missing in Jaws 17, for now anyways. This comes
from What's new in Jaws 17.

Merge Utility No Longer Available

Major changes have been made to improve the JAWS localization process. This
included reorganizing many of the JAWS settings files. Due to these changes,
the Merge utility is no longer installed with JAWS 17 as settings from prior
versions cannot be merged. We are planning a solution for the future which
will replace this utility and provide an even greater benefit for our
customers.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers, next year anyways!