From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mike B via
Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:36 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Mike B <mb69mach1@charter.net>
Subject: Merge Utility, Why It's Missing, Explained

Hi All,

There's no need to craft a petition or anything else. Below tells about
the Merge Utility & why it's missing in Jaws 17, for now anyways. This
comes from What's new in Jaws 17.

Merge Utility No Longer Available

Major changes have been made to improve the JAWS localization process.
This included reorganizing many of the JAWS settings files. Due to these
changes, the Merge utility is no longer installed with JAWS 17 as
settings from prior versions cannot be merged. We are planning a solution
for the future which will replace this utility and provide an even
greater benefit for our customers.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers, next year anyways!