Spell check, quick keys command

Peter Tesar

Hello,

In WORD 2013, the use of ctrl+z to togglequick keys is handy.

But the alt+l does not bring up a list of misspelled words.

The "m" for the next misspelled word does work and I will find this very useful.

Thanks.

Peter T

On 2015-11-03 10:26 PM, Ann Byrne via Jfw wrote:
There are JAWS hotkeys that work with spell check. turn on quick keys with insert-z. Alt-l will list misspelled words. 'm' by itself will take you to the next misspelled word. After you corect it, though, you have to do insert-z again before the spell check keys.
At 07:04 PM 11/3/2015, you wrote:
Hi,

I upgraded to Office 2016 yesterday. Outlook works only occasionally. Most
of the time when you open a message, you can't read the message. JAWS just
says, "blank". 2016 had to be uninstalled and office 2013 reinstalled. Word
in 2016 seemed to work all right. They have not improved the spell checker
though. Just like 2013. No alt-key to use.

Gennie