Re: murge utility

Maria Campbell

I agree completely. Enough said.

On 11/4/2015 4:23 PM, Aidan via Jfw wrote:
Hello.

I'm very upset for fs removing the murg utility option in jaws 17.
They have the excuse that older version settings can know longer being
important in 17. I don't know if I must laugh. If they new that it
would happen, why did they not make a priority to implement a
replacement tool wich could be in 17?
Now you have to manually change everything? Is it possible perhaps to
use the settings packager to acomplish that?
I find it so tragic that they spend the hole year on smart navigation,
wich is not even such a remarkable feature, really this was going to
be more bennifishil to more people and now that its not ready it will
affect everyone negatively.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1@ct.metrocast.net