From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Andre
Jarreau via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 3:57 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Andre Jarreau <andre.jarreau@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: need help with view in outlook 2010

While in Outlook: Hit alt-F4
This will close Outlook.

Then hit the Windows key and type Outlook and hit enter.
This will restart Outlook.

Worst case is to close Outlook and any other application. Then hit the
Windows key and arrow to shut down and hit enter. Computer will shut
down.
Wait a minute or two and hit the power button to boot up your computer.

After computer is booted and stable, hit the windows key, type Outlook
and hit enter.

This is what I do on my Win7 Ofice2010 system.

Hope this helps.