Re: How to apply settings universally in jaws 17

dennis

control shift d while in the settings center puts you in the defalt applications. make the changes you want across the board there.

On 11/4/2015 2:40 PM, Carolyn Arnold via Jfw wrote:
Kimmer, in Dictionary, you press Control-Shift D as in Delta to make a
change that applies to all programs. It would make sense to do that in
Settings too.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimber
Gardner via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 10:35 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com>
Subject: How to apply settings universally in jaws 17

Good morning all,

I've been using jaws 17 for the past few days and slowly tweaking various
settings to configure the way I want. For example, I've muted several
keys including enter, tab and spacebar. I also set forms mode to manual
with certain sounds associated with entering and leaving that mode.

But how do I get these settings applied across all applications. I made
the changes through settings center, but I don't know how to apply them
across the board.

Any help is much appreciated.

Kimber

--