From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimber
Gardner via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 10:35 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com>
Subject: How to apply settings universally in jaws 17

Good morning all,

I've been using jaws 17 for the past few days and slowly tweaking various
settings to configure the way I want. For example, I've muted several
keys including enter, tab and spacebar. I also set forms mode to manual
with certain sounds associated with entering and leaving that mode.

But how do I get these settings applied across all applications. I made
the changes through settings center, but I don't know how to apply them
across the board.

Any help is much appreciated.

Kimber

--