From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of tcivi31
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 15:27
To: Jaws List
Subject: Jaws crazy after update

A little while ago I went to the Jaws help menu and noticed that a
newer
version of the Jaws 12 I was running was available so I down loaded and
installed it. After the installation I shut down and re-booted. and
started
Jaws. It won't work worth a darn on the Internet or in Windows Mail. I
am
using Windows Vista. I can shut down and restart using Jaws version 11
and
all is well. However the latest 12 version won't work Neither the PC
or
Jaws cursor will read, the invisible cursor will read.
Help! Tom