From: "Kimber Gardner via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Cc: "Kimber Gardner" <kimbersinbox1963@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 3:34 PM
Subject: How to apply settings universally in jaws 17

Good morning all,

I've been using jaws 17 for the past few days and slowly tweaking
various settings to configure the way I want. For example, I've muted
several keys including enter, tab and spacebar. I also set forms mode
to manual with certain sounds associated with entering and leaving
that mode.

But how do I get these settings applied across all applications. I
made the changes through settings center, but I don't know how to
apply them across the board.

Any help is much appreciated.

Kimber

--