From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 10:35 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com>
Subject: How to apply settings universally in jaws 17

Good morning all,

I've been using jaws 17 for the past few days and slowly tweaking
various settings to configure the way I want. For example, I've muted
several keys including enter, tab and spacebar. I also set forms mode
to manual with certain sounds associated with entering and leaving
that mode.

But how do I get these settings applied across all applications. I
made the changes through settings center, but I don't know how to
apply them across the board.

Any help is much appreciated.

Kimber

--