From: Peter tesar via Jfw
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 8:10 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Peter tesar
Subject: Re: is there a guide for working in Windows 10?

Hello,

The best way is to search the web for Windows 10 and the word "guide" or
other words like "basic", "easy" or "beginner".

The web is your best bet and learn to use it. There is a lot of
information out there.

Peter T.

On 11/2/2015 6:06 AM, John Gurd via Jfw wrote:
Has anyone come across a gide for Jaws users to be able to quickly
familiarise themselves with Windows 10. I've just upgraded from Windows 7
and it's taking a while to figure out where everything is.

Thanks

John