From: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) via Jfw [mailto:jfw@lists.the-jdh.com]
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 1:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <Ted.Lisle@ky.gov>
Subject: RE: Just switched to WORD 2013, any more hot keys suggestions?

Do you mean a document list, containing all your Word documents? There was
an old DOS command, a variation of the DIR" command but I haven't used it in
years. I think it was dir > filename.

Ted

On 2015-11-01 9:35 AM, Ann Byrne via Jfw wrote:
If you remember the commands from Word 2003, you can use most of them.
But you can't open a menu and select one. So to get to the format
paragraph dialog, you have to type alt-o, then p. To get to 'change
case', it's alt-o, then e. Save-as is alt-f, then a, or f12.

Good luck! the transition is a stinker, but eventually it's manageable.
At 07:05 AM 11/1/2015, you wrote:
You can change the font by pressing Alt-O-F or Shift Control-F or,
best of all, Control D, which always has been delete - go figure. I
learned the second and third commands from listers. I too jumped from
2003 to 2013. Actually, I had a brief stint with 2010, which is about
the same as 2013.

Bye for now,

Carolyn