From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 10:53 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
Subject: RE: Potentially a bug with JAWS 17 on Word 2013 with Windows 10

I think there's confusion between Outlook and word. In Outlook, control-d
inside a message deletes it, unless the message is in the drafts folder. In
Word, control-d brings up the fonts dialog. To my knowledge, control-d has
never meant delete in Word.

Wrinkle: On my system, with word and Outlook coordinated, control-d also
brings up the fonts dialog when focus is on an open message in the drafts
folder.