Re: Differences: Win 10 on 2 computers, no DVD drive displayed.

Ann Byrne

Try typing into the search box:
d:

See if windows can find it.

Or go to run, which is still windows-r and type in the letter of the DVD drive--presumably but not certainly d:.

Good luck!

At 05:53 PM 11/1/2015, you wrote:
Hello,

I now have Windows 10 and the latest JAWS 17 installedon 2 computers.

On the desktop, "This PC" displays the local drives. On 1 computer, the DVD drive is displayed while on the other it is not.

I cannot access a DVD if it is not displayed in "This PC".

The other problem is that, since upgrading to Windows 10, the auto play no longer works on both computers.

The:
use auto play for all media ...
is checked.

Any ideas? Thanks.