From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of inthane
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 4:41 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Help with contact to the person there has make the Windows
XPUnattended Setup Kit

sorry I no longer have contact with him

elf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com
. proprietor: Inthane's Grab Bag
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anders Boholdt-Petersen"
<english_correspondences@boholdt-petersen.dk>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 2:58 PM
XPUnattended Setup Kit

Hi everyone,

Earlier I have downloaded and used the Windows XP Unattended Setup Kit
from
http://www.jfwlite.com/WinXPUnattendedSetupKit.zip
, and it working fine for me.

But I am not sure how I can modify the Windows XP Unattended Setup Kit so
they make two equal partitions and install Windows XP on the C:-drive, and
only make the D:-drive on my hard drive.

Since I via Google has found that the person there has make the Windows XP
Unattended Setup Kit (Terrill Reynolds) earlier have writen on the
JFW-list, I will ask about if the person have the mail address to Terrill
Reynolds so I can write to him and ask about how I do this.

Very thanks.

Regards,
Anders