Utube - Music vault.

Greg Nickel

Recently when listening to tracks on music vault I am no longer able to
access the tracking or volume component of the site. Previously, I could
arrow down to the track line where it indicates the time played and time
remaining and I could enter on this and then arrow right or left to go
forward or back within the playback. Similarly, I could go to the volume
component and enter on it to arrow up or down the volume of the site's
playback independent from the jaws volume or the computer's volume.

Recently I cannot access this any more and I'm wondering if there is a jaws
issue or other that might gain me access to these very useful components of
the site.

Any helpful suggestions would be greatfully received.

BOO!