From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim Hamilton
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 12:45 PM
To: 'Walker, Michael E'; jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Jim Hamilton
Subject: RE: accessible web editor

Although I did not make this request, thank you for this description! If
ever I consider wanting to get into anything like this, I will simply
re-read this description, realize just how complex/technical it would be to
get anywhere, and take up knitting! :) :)

To be clear, I was not considering such an undertaking. However, your
description is just what the doctor ordered to prevent me from getting into
a lot of technical trouble, should I decide to change my mind. The I.T.
world certainly has changed since I was a Cobol F programmer in 1971.
Gracious ne, that's over 44 years ago! Besides, at this point, my learning
curve would be too tiring to seriously consider taking on this academic
pursuit. I will leave such things up to people such as yourself!

Jim H