Re: in using firefox, how do i get to where i tell cites that i don't want to be tracked?

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, David. First, start Firefox.

1. After starting Firefox, press ALT plus T to reach the tools menu.

2. Press O to reach the Options menu.

3. Press JAWS Key plus Z to turn off the Virtual Cursor.

4. Tab once to reach the various options tabs in Firefox.

5. Arrow down to where it says:
Privacy

6. Tab once, and it will say:
Tracking, Tell sites that I do not want to be tracked, check box not checked. Press the Space Bar to check this box.

7. Press CONTROL plus W to close the options.

Now when you browse, websites will be less able to track you.

Note that when this option is checked, it will cause websites not to be able to store some cookies on your computer. This may make websites not function correctly, because they don't have your data to fill in some of the website data fields.

Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com