Re: in using firefox, how do i get to where i tell cites that i don't want to be tracked?
Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
Hi, David. First, start Firefox.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. After starting Firefox, press ALT plus T to reach the tools menu.
2. Press O to reach the Options menu.
3. Press JAWS Key plus Z to turn off the Virtual Cursor.
4. Tab once to reach the various options tabs in Firefox.
5. Arrow down to where it says:
6. Tab once, and it will say:
Tracking, Tell sites that I do not want to be tracked, check box not checked. Press the Space Bar to check this box.
7. Press CONTROL plus W to close the options.
Now when you browse, websites will be less able to track you.
Note that when this option is checked, it will cause websites not to be able to store some cookies on your computer. This may make websites not function correctly, because they don't have your data to fill in some of the website data fields.
Bill White firstname.lastname@example.org
----- Original Message -----
From: "david via Jfw" <email@example.com>
Cc: "david" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 10:05 AM
Subject: in using firefox,how do i get to where i tell cites that i don't want to be tracked?
Hi list members, while using jaws 16, I'd like to know in firefox, how do I
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12479 (20151028) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.