Re: Mapquest?

Mario

not to burst anyone's bubble, but I was told by tech support that the classic interface was retired and was abandoned some years ago.

On 10/26/2015 10:56 PM, Brad Martin via Jfw wrote:
Try http://classic.mapquest.com
If you still don't see any edit fields to type in at that address,
refresh the page (Control R in Firefox for instance).

Brad

On 10/26/2015 7:43 PM, Ann Byrne via Jfw wrote:
In Mapquest I used to be able to enter starting point and destination
in order to get travel directions and mileage. It appears that
mapquest is no longer accessible. What is a good way to get this
information now???

thanks