From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan via Jfw
Sent: 26 October 2015 04:29
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Borders in Excel

Hello Steve,
Thank you for your response.
I did as instructed, but when I press control q I get a dialog called Microsoft Visual Basics, with a debug button, an end button, and a help button. If I press enter on the debug button, and press alt F4, I exit the dialog. After this the cell does indeed have the desired red border, but is there a way to eliminate the visual basics dialog, please?
Thanks again,
Kevin.