Re: Unscribe

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Robert, go to:

Below where people can join the list, you'll find the following text. Please read it and fill in your email address in the edit field.
"To unsubscribe from Jfw, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your subscription email address:"

Chris

At 12:48 AM 9/19/2011, you wrote:
I hope this e-mail will get to someone who cares. I would prefer to be removed from this mailling list. My reason is that while I was hospitalized for a week my in box received so many e-mail from everyone who had a commputer problem that my in box ran out of space. So full that some of my regular email buddies have sending me their e-mails to me since their messages were returned to them as being undeliverable.