From: Robert Logue via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 9:34 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Robert Logue
Subject: Jaws not reading tab labels in Firefox

Recently, Jaws is not reading the tab labels in firefox. I'm running
Jaws 16 and Firefox 41.0.2

I'd made some suggested changes to the firefox configuration a while
back that worked till recently.
Now I can't tell what tab I'm selecting from the toolbar.
Jaws just says...
Tool bar
Tab selected
1 of 5
Tool bar
Tab selected
2 of 5
Tool bar
Tab selected
3 of 5
Tool bar
Tab selected
4 of 5
Tool bar
Tab selected
5 of 5

There are also several unlabeled buttons.
Button

I followed steps to restore Firefox now Jaws has trouble reading other
things such as lists in the download, history, favorites, and tags library.

At least I have a backup of the prefs.js file. And, hopefully Still can
find the instructions how to make Firefox more Jaws friendly.

Bob