Re: accessible web editor

Ron Worley Home <ron65@...>

Thank you! This is good stuff as well!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Rex Leslie
Howard, Jr. via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 3:02 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Rex Leslie Howard, Jr.
Subject: RE: accessible web editor

You might try www.html-cleaner.com
Give that a shot. If you have any questions, email me directly, mark it as
high priority and put Attention Rex or something specifically related to
HTML editors, etc. I get hundreds of emails a day and sometimes people get
lost in the shuffle if I miss their email the first time through.

You access the toolbars while in the edit fields with alt and thf10 key.
There are some tutorials for that resource but they are kind of vague in
some places.
Your best bet of all would be to get a WordPress account and use that
WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get). It's almost 100 percent accessible
and you can generate the page and copy the code to wherever you need it.
That's kind of a long way around the barn to get to the trough but if you
don't know how WYSIWYG editors work, then it's the best possible place for
you to start. If you do understand WYSIWYG, then use the html cleaner link.
You can create your pages in Microsoft Word and have them really and truly
cleaned for website presentation.