From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@hotmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: Important: Disabling Application Mode in Jaws 10?

Hi Adrian and Mike,

Well, unfortunately, Mike, your method didn't work for me... yes, applications mode would, in fact, go off, but keeps coming back on the next time I try to move my cursor or enter a key command. Thanks so much for trying, though! I really appreciate it. *smile*

Adrian, I sadly must agree with you regarding inconsistent methods here... I've tried everything, but to no real avail. I appreciate knowing that 11 seems to illiminate this issue, at least for you... very good to know.

I apppreciate hearing about your experiences... they mirror mine, at least as far as Jaws 10 goes. Anyway, thanks so much!

Warmest,
Kim