From: "Adrian Spratt via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 7:05 AM
Subject: Webvisum interfering with Firefox navigation

Verizon must have the most annoying website, which is why I avoid going on it. However, after receiving double my usual bill amount today, I went online to find out why. Now they require me to update my password to one they deem more secure. Unfortunately, IE11 recognizes no username or password fields, so I had to turn to Firefox. Here, those fields do appear. However, every time I tab, Webvisum help comes up. When I close out Webvisum, JAWS can't read anything on the page.

Any ideas?