Re: Jaws not starting automatically with windows 10 ... solved

ratshtron <northstar1950@...>

yeh, i have all of that checked but no go. i have to use the alt+ctrl+j to start jaws everytime i reboot. no problem for me.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 10/21/2015 12:37 PM, Curtis Delzer via Jfw said:
jfw 16 starts here with just enabling it in alb-b basic settings.

At 08:42 AM 10/20/2015, you wrote:
hmmm, when i went there, application for jaws showed the disable button and i switched to show the enable button with no success. either way jaws still doesn't start in my windows 10 setup. i have to always start jaws after the system boots.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 10/20/2015 10:04 AM, Ann Byrne via Jfw said:
Yep. Still there, if you are brave enough or foolish enough ...
At 09:55 AM 10/20/2015, you wrote:
My goodness, Ann, is Microsoft still using that? I remember when that and autoexec were two of the most important files you had, and many of us knew how to modify them.

Ted