From my Dell Latitude 630.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert" <homatawk@telus.net>
To: <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 21:48
Subject: Unscribe

I hope this e-mail will get to someone who cares. I would prefer to be
removed from this mailling list. My reason is that while I was hospitalized
for a week my in box received so many e-mail from everyone who had a
commputer problem that my in box ran out of space. So full that some of my
regular email buddies have sending me their e-mails to me since their
messages were returned to them as being undeliverable.