Re: Jaws not starting automatically with windows 10 ... solved

ratshtron <northstar1950@...>

hmmm, i know all about that and that is set, lol!
thanks

Legend has it that on Tuesday 10/20/2015 10:54 AM, Carolyn Arnold via Jfw said:
1. Hit Insert J for JAWS Context.
2. Options will be the first prompt. Right Arrow to Basics.
3. Enter.
4. About maybe the second tab it says automatically start JAWS with
computer.
5. Check
6. Tab to OK.
7. Turn off computer; restart it, and see if that works.

Bye for now,

Carolyn