Re: Problem with New JAWS v16.0.4463 and Outlook 2010

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

I wish I were so lucky. Perhaps sometime in the future, I'll have time to
completely uninstall and reinstall JAWS. I've already tried that once and it
didn't help, but I elected to save my local settings. Next time, I'll remove
those.
-Paul